Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 4/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD builds upon disc 3/10 ‘Strategy’ which discussed the many strategical openings primarily using game examples from ex World Champions. Emphasis is also given to ‘The Bishop Pair’ and the advantage and disadvantages in various situations. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
The Nimzo from both sides Strategy, Bogo Indian, Queen’s Indian, Nimzo Indian is discussed, The Nimzo Indian plans discussed in detail, Rubinstein variation of the Nimzo discussed in detail, Black’s Main Strategy versus the White Bishop Pair, The …Ne8 Nimzo Manoeuvre, Dealing with White’s Attack on the Black King Side, Importance of keeping Black’s c5 Pawn supported, Don’t activate your opponent’s pieces for free, Make opponents Bishop useless in a Blocked Position, Locking Down Doubled Pawns, Denying Counter Play in a won position and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.